The two new upcoming projects have an expected timeline of September through mid-December, with the potential to continue or develop into additional projects for future semesters, if there is an interest from the SUDS student team and the partner organization.
- Team Lead (Coordinate student efforts and be the point of contact with the partner organization)
- Team Member
If you’re interested in joining any of these exciting projects, please come to the General Body Meeting (9/13) to hear more, join our mailing list and Slack team, or email Michael Madaio (email@example.com) or Alton Lu (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
- Assessing Police Use of Force – with Use of Force Project and Samuel Sinyangwe
- Supporting “Vibrant Communities” in Pittsburgh – with New Sun Rising
- Experience working with criminal justice or socio-economic development data is beneficial, but not required.
- Looking for a team lead! (ideally with project management experience, though not required)
- Communications (WordPress, Twitter, Facebook/Instagram, writing copy, HTML/CSS, etc)